We choose our product recommendations independently, however, we may receive compensation for purchases made through our site. Learn More
Pure Hemp CBD Review
Pure Hemp offers an extensive product selection of traditional CBD oils, capsules, and topicals, as well as less common products like protein powders, sunscreens, and shampoos. The majority of their CBD oils are THC-free, although some full-spectrum products are available. All products are sourced from non-GMO, 100% organic hemp grown in the United States.
We recommend Pure Hemp CBD for:
|Large, varied product selection of primarily THC-free CBD tinctures, capsules, topicals, vapes, edibles, skincare, and pet products in a range of strengths||Anyone using CBD for general wellness, or for relief from a chronic health issue|
|Sourced from non-GMO, 100% organic American hemp||More experienced users of CBD|
|Third-party lab tested||Those who prefer CBD isolates|
|Mid-range pricing, around $0.09 to $0.16 per mg||Those who don’t like the natural flavor of hemp|
|Free shipping for orders over $75||Those interested in traditional as well as unique CBD products, like skincare and edibles|
|Available online and in retail locations||Pet owners|
See what Pure Hemp has to offer:
Pure Hemp Company History
The Pure Hemp company mission is to provide affordable, potent CBD products that are safe and high-quality. All of their products are made in the USA from non-GMO hemp. The company stands out for its huge product selection, ranging from traditional CBD products like tinctures and capsules to haircare and protein powders.
Rivaling their massive selection of CBD products is their equally large trove of educational content. Pure Hemp regularly blogs about CBD industry news, especially as they relate to newly discovered health benefits of CBD. They also offer a detailed Buyer’s Guide, Videos, and FAQ section where they share the basics of how to use CBD, and their products specifically.
Pure Hemp products are available on their website, through wholesale and affiliate partners, and in a number of retail locations throughout the U.S.
Pure Hemp is based in Los Angeles, CA.
Hemp Farming and Sourcing Practices
Pure Hemp partners with American farmers to source their hemp. The company is a part of One Native, an organization that promotes pesticide- and chemical-free farming. All of the hemp they use is certified organic, pesticide-free and non-GMO.
To extract their CBD oils, Pure Hemp uses the CO2 extraction process. Generally considered the safest and most efficient method for extracting CBD, this process involves exposing carbon dioxide to high pressures and very low temperatures in order to separate the CBD from the plant material.
Next, Pure Hemp submits all of their products to a third-party lab for testing and analysis. Once the lab confirms the safety and potency of the CBD, Pure Hemp prepares the products for distribution.
Pure Hemp Product Selection
Pure Hemp sells over a hundred CBD oils, capsules, vapes, edibles, sprays, beauty, protein, pain relief, and pet products. The company offers both full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates.
Full-spectrum CBD describes the hemp extract after extraction. After the initial extraction, this oil extract contains a high concentration of CBD, along with other beneficial elements from the original plant material. These may include amino acids, essential oils, terpenes, vitamins, and other cannabinoids, like CBN, CBL, and THC. The THC content in CBD oils is always 0.3% or less, because the products are sourced from hemp (which naturally has lower, trace amounts of THC). So, even though full-spectrum CBD may contain THC, as long as it’s below 0.3%, it’s considered legal throughout the U.S. and incapable of producing a high.
Full-spectrum CBD is often touted as a preferable version of CBD oil, since it’s believed that the presence of additional plant materials enables the CBD to be more effective at providing therapeutic relief. Moreover, many of these plant materials serve as health supplements in their own right, such as the vitamins, essential oils, and amino acids.
However, some people prefer to take CBD in its isolate form, which describes most of Pure Hemp’s product selection. After extraction, the oil undergoes additional processing to be formed into CBD isolate. This refers to the extract containing 99% pure CBD—and no THC. As a result, CBD isolates are extremely unlikely to cause a false positive on a drug test for marijuana, although it may still happen. With a CBD isolate, users can enjoy the benefits of CBD, without worrying about the risks of THC.
In addition to their vast selection of CBD oil products, Pure Hemp also sells branded merchandise like beanies, hats, bags, and apparel.
|Available Concentrations / Cost per mg: |
CBD Isolate (30ml):
500mg / $0.16 per mg
1500mg / $0.09 per mg
1000mg / $0.14 per mg
1500mg / $0.10 per mg
2500mg / $0.10 per mg
3500mg / $0.11 per mg
5000mg / $0.10 per mg
20mg Anointing Oil (3ml): $2.45 per mg
|Available Concentrations / Cost per mg:|
25mg capsules (30-ct): $0.12 to $0.20 per mg
|Available Concentrations / Cost per mg:|
Vape Cartridges (1ml):
100mg / $0.70 per mg
200mg / $0.45 per mg
150mg / $0.33 per mg
500mg / $0.17 per mg
1500mg / $0.10 per mg
Dab Isolates (1g):
$0.07 to $0.08 per mg
|Available Concentrations / Cost per mg: |
10mg gummies (25-ct): $0.28 per mg
15mg gummies (30-ct): $0.23 per mg
50mg lollipop (1-ct): $0.38 per mg
200mg syrup (4oz): $0.35 per mg
25mg toothpicks (10-ct): $0.24 per mg
Available Concentrations / Cost per mg:
60mg spray (8ml): $0.82 per mg
|Available Concentrations / Cost per mg: |
300mg powder (16oz): $0.30 per mg
|Available Concentrations / Cost per mg:|
Lip Balms (unknown mg): $19.00
Beauty/Skincare Products (unknown mg): $59.00
20mg Body Butter: $2.95 per mg
20mg Sunscreen and Vitamin C Serum: $3.50 per mg
50mg Dead Sea Mud Mask: $1.40 per mg
40mg After Sun Cream: $2.25 per mg
50mg Shampoo + Conditioner: $2.00 per mg
100mg Other Haircare: $0.80 per mg
|Available Concentrations / Cost per mg: |
Healing Relief Rub:
75mg (60ml) / $1.05 per mg
500mg (112ml) / $0.24 per mg
50mg Freeze Cold Therapy Relief Rub (30ml): $0.98 per mg
150mg Super Strength Salve (60ml): $0.53 per mg
Roll On Gel (90ml):
100mg / $0.69 per mg
500mg / $0.24 per mg
40mg Bath Bombs: $0.73 per mg
40mg Radiation Relief Cream (60ml): $1.73 per mg
40mg Tattoo Aftercare Cream (30ml): $1.48 per mg
Available Concentrations / Cost per mg:
250mg pet drops (30ml): $0.24 per mg
5mg pet treats (30-ct): $0.46 per mg
60mg (8ml) / $0.82 per mg
100mg (30ml) / $0.49 per mg
20mg pet shampoo (8oz): $2.45 per mg
- The CBD isolate tincture is available in 500mg and 1500mg strengths.
- The full-spectrum tincture is available in 1000mg, 1500mg, 2500mg, 3500mg, and 5000mg strengths.
Each strength can be purchased unflavored, or in a mint version (from natural mint flavoring). All tinctures come in 30ml bottles.
|Tincture Strength||Type||Amount of CBD per Serving|
|1500mg||Isolate and Full-Spectrum||30mg|
Pure Hemp’s CBD tinctures can be administered in three ways. You can apply the dose under your tongue, and hold for 30 to 60 seconds before swallowing. You can also mix the dose in with your food or drink. Finally, you can use the tincture as a topical, applying the dropper to your skin and massaging the oil in.
In addition to their traditional tinctures, Pure Hemp also sells a CBD Anointing Oil, for those who want to incprorate CBD into their religious practice. Besides the hemp extract, the Anointing Oil also includes myrrh and cassia oils, to aid in wound relief, arthritis, and depression. Additional ingredients include olive fruit oil and cinnamon leaf oil.
Pure Hemp also sells CBD capsules. Resembling a typical dietary supplement, these offer a no-frills way to take your CBD, just like a daily vitamin. All of their CBD capsules are flavorless, so they won’t have a hemp taste. Pure Hemp recommends taking one capsule daily, ideally with a meal.
The Pure Hemp capsules come in three varieties:
- A CBD isolate liquid capsule, with additional ingredients of MCT oil and hemp seed oil
- A CBD isolate powder capsule, with additional ingredients of rice flour, vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide
- A full-spectrum CBD softgel, with additional ingredients of MCT oil, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, and silicon dioxide
Each CBD capsule contains 25mg of CBD, and comes in a 30-count bottle.
CBD Vape Products
Their CBD vape cartridges come prefilled with either 100mg or 200mg of CBD isolate, with an 80/20 VG/PG base and natural flavoring. There are four flavors: Pineapple Express, Fruit Rocks (like the Fruity Pebbles cereal), Skunk Haze (strong with a pine flavor), and Swapple (apple). As standard 510-threaded 1ml cartridges, they should be compatible with a majority of vape pens, but if not, you can buy one of Pure Hemp’s compatible 510 batteries with included charger.
Pure Hemp also sells four flavors of their CBD e-liquids, which contain varying amounts of CBD with a VG/PG base and natural food-grade flavoring.
- The Passion Fruit and Banana Split contain 150mg of CBD isolate.
- The Mixed Berries contains 500mg of full-spectrum CBD.
- The most potent flavor, Citrus, contains 1500mg of full-spectrum CBD.
To use the CBD e-liquids, you can either entirely fill your own vape cartridge with the bottle’s included dropper, or simply add in a smaller amount to mix with your own e-liquid.
Finally, Pure Hemp sells CBD products for dab users. Their CBD Shatter contains 1 gram of CBD isolate with added terpenes for a light, aromatic flavor. There’s also their CBD Isolate Hemp Slab, which is flavorless and easier to form into a precise dose. Either of these can be added to a dab-or e-rig. Finally, there’s their CBD Isolate Hemp Powder, which is also odorless and flavorless. As a powder, this can be added to a dab rig or vape cartridge, as well, or mixed in with ingredients while cooking meals.
For those who need something flavorful to mask the taste of hemp, Pure Hemp offers an assortment of CBD edibles.
Pure Hemp’s CBD Gummies are fun and fruity. Not only do these come in six different flavors, but they come in different shapes, too. Pure Hemp sells Watermelon Rings, Sour Worms, Peach Rings, Mixed Fruit, Cherry Bombs, and Yummy Bears. Each gummy contains 15mg of CBD isolate each, and comes in a 30-count bottle. The Yummy Bears, which are vegan, also come in a 25-count bottle.
Besides the CBD, each gummy contains a mix of additional ingredients to create the flavor, including corn syrup, sugar, and artificial flavoring and coloring. The ingredients vary by flavor, and may be gluten- or fat-free in some cases. Pure Hemp recommends taking 1 to 2 gummies daily and chewing thoroughly before swallowing.
Pure Hemp’s CBD Lollipops are sold in single-packs. Each lollipop includes 50mg of their CBD isolate, with natural flavoring created from fat-free, gluten-free, and vegan ingredients—although that does include corn syrup and cane sugar. Flavors include Watermelon, Sour Apple, Sweet Strawberry, and Tangy Orange.
Pure Hemp’s CBD Syrups are formulated to be sleep aids, with 10mg of melatonin added to 200mg of their CBD isolate. Flavors include Grape, Sour Apple, Cherry, and Blueberry. Additional ingredients include simple syrup, with natural flavoring, propylene glycol, and food coloring. To use, Pure Hemp recommends mixing 1 to 2 ounces in with a carbonated beverage, or taking 1 or 2 tablespoons directly, 30 minutes before bed.
Pure Hemp’s CBD Toothpicks are one of their more unique products. As you use a toothpick in between your gums, the CBD gets absorbed sublingually, allowing it to enter the bloodstream much more quickly than other CBD edibles (which must travel through the digestive system first). Each toothpick contains 25mg of their CBD isolate, and comes in a 10-count package. Flavors include Cinnamint, Lemon LIme, and Orange.
Pure Hemp also offers a selection of CBD sprays. In addition to 60mg of CBD isolate, each of these boasts a unique formula intended to produce specific effects:
- The Energy & Focus Spray has a citrus flavor and includes vitamin B-12, A, D, and E, along with a proprietary energizing blend of natural caffeine, glucuronolactone, and resveratrol.
- The Anti-Stress & Relaxation Spray has a mixed berry flavor and includes calming natural ingredients like SunTheanine and GABA.
- The Weight Loss Spray has a salted caramel flavor and includes ingredients designed to boost metabolism, like potassium, fruit rind extract, and hydroxycitric acid.
- The Pain Relief Spray has a mocha flavor and includes natural pain relievers like turmacine, coconut oil, sunflower lecithin, and potassium sorbate.
- The Health and Wellness Spray has a mint flavor and is the “purest” CBD of the sprays, containing no other ingredients.
- The Sleep Spray has a mint flavor and includes natural sleep aid melatonin. Unlike the others, this spray should only be sprayed twice, 15 minutes before bed.
Pure Hemp’s CBD sprays include natural and artificial sweeteners like stevia leaf extract and xylitol. A serving size is 6 sprays, and each bottle should provide up to 10 servings. The entire bottle contains 60mg of CBD, so you get about 1.5mg with each spray. Pure Hemp recommends two sprays in the morning, two before lunch, and two before dinner.
CBD Protein Powders
Similar to their CBD isolate dab powders, Pure Hemp’s CBD Protein Powder appeals to those who want a way to measure out a precise dose of their CBD, without having to endure that characteristic “hemp” taste—and enjoy a protein supplement while they’re at it.
Available in two flavors, chocolate and vanilla, each container of Pure Hemp Protein Powder includes 16 serving sizes of 20mg of CBD isolate, 24g of grass-fed whey protein, and 4.5g of BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids).
For best results, Pure Hemp recommends mixing your serving with a glass of water of milk, stirring until it dissolves, and drinking 30 minutes before a workout to boost recovery.
CBD Beauty Products
Their anti-aging CBD products include:
- Collagen Retinol + CBD Revive Cream, blending CBD with active ingredient retinol to brighten skin and reduce pores and UV damage
- Under Eye Cream, using CBD to minimize puffiness and dark circles
- Anti-Aging Cream with Apple Stem Cells, smoothing wrinkles and reviving skin health in the decolletage area
- AM-PM Cream, a facial moisturizer with skin-repairing jojoba oil (rich in vitamins B and E) to minimize redness and dryness, and promote skin health
- Instant Wrinkle Serum, which relies on CBD to increase blood flow and circulation, smoothing wrinkles and rehydrating skin
- Night Skin Rejuvenator Cream, combining CBD with avocado oil to relieve itchiness, and jojoba oil to reduce inflammation
- Neck and Decollete Cream, with avocado oil to protect and repair sun-damaged skin in the neck, shoulders, and upper chest area
- Pure Vitamin C Serum, mixing vitamin C with 20mg of CBD to hydrate dry areas and regulate oil production, helping to reduce age spots
With any of these products, a small dime- or pea-sized amount should be applied to clean skin and rubbed into the area. The product can be used twice daily.
Pure Hemp’s line of CBD moisturizers include:
- Daily Skin Re-Energizer, using avocado oil as a natural sunblock to keep skin hydrated and protected from UV rays throughout the day
- Ultra Body Moisturizing Butter, with 20mg of CBD and a thick texture to trap in moisture and keep skin hydrated
- Moisturizing Sunscreen, doubling as a daily moisturizer and UV protector, with 20mg of CBD and SPF 30
- After Sun Care Cream, a 40mg CBD topical focused on relieving the pain associated with sunburns, rehydrating skin and soothing burned skin
Pure Hemp’s other CBD skincare products include:
- Skincare Facial Cleanser, combining the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of CBD with antiseptic peppermint essential oil and soothing aloe leaf extract to reduce irritation
- Skincare Facial Toner, a good next step after the facial cleanser to protect skin from makeup and sunscreen, while preventing breakouts (thanks to an extra boost from natural antioxidant witch hazel)
- CBD Dead Sea Mud Mask, containing 50mg of full-spectrum CBD and vulcanus kaolin, along with a roster of essential oils to rejuvenate and rehydrate skin, like green tea, chamomile, and cucumber extracts
- CBD Infused Lip Balms, available in peppermint and coconut lime flavors, with additional ingredients like organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, and vitamin E to moisturize skin and prevent dehydration and sun damage
Pure Hemp’s CBD hair care products include:
- Hair Growth Shampoo, combining 50mg of broad-spectrum CBD with AnaGain, an ingredient from organic pea sprouts which may help stimulate hair growth
- Hair Growth Conditioner, likewise containing 50mg of CBD, to be used after the shampoo
- Hair Growth Treatment Mask, containing 100mg of CBD, to be massaged directly onto scalp and allowed to sit for up to 30 minutes
- Hair Growth Leave In Solution, enriched with 100mg of CBD, Vitamin E, and AnaGain to be massaged through dry or towel-dried hair
Pure Hemp does not specify the amount of CBD in a majority of their CBD products—with the exception of those where we’ve noted the amount.
- Hemp Intensive Healing Relief Rub, comprised of 10% emu oil, CBD isolate, and essential oils to reduce muscle tension and inflammation. It’s available in two strengths: 75mg (60ml) and 500mg (112ml).
- Freeze Cold Therapy Relief Rub, with 50mg of CBD isolate and active menthol for cooling topical relief.
- Super Strength Salve with 150mg of CBD isolate, along with rosemary, calendula, and arnica extracts to heal broken skin and bruises, relieve painful inflammation, and lower cortisol.
- Relief Roll On Gels, which are available in two varieties. The Pain Relief version includes 100mg of CBD isolate, along with arnica extract and menthol for targeted pain relief or dry or rashy skin. The Lidocaine version includes 500mg of full-spectrum CBD, along with arnica extract and 4% Lidocaine.
All of these products should be applied no more than 4 times daily.
Besides their pain relief products, Pure Hemp offers even more CBD topicals catering to different users.
For those seeking relaxation, there are their Bath Bombs. These each contain 40mg of CBD and come in one of three scents: lavender, lemon, or peppermint. The bath bomb should be added to a full bath of very hot water. Once the bath has cooled down to a comfortable temperature, the person should soak for 30 minutes.
Pure Hemp also offers a Radiation Relief Cream. This contains 40mg of CBD and is formulated to relieve the skin damage and inflammation cancer patients incur during radiation therapy. It can be applied twice daily.
Finally, their Tattoo Aftercare Cream combines 40mg of CBD with soothing avocado oil to keep newly tattooed skin hydrated and protected from UV rays, enabling tattoos to heal faster and reduce itching. Pure Hemp recommends consulting your tattoo artist first before using on fresh tattoos.
CBD for Pets
While not as varied as their selection for humans, Pure Hemp offers a wide array of CBD products for dogs and cats to relieve chronic pain associated with arthritis, soothe separation anxiety and upset stomach, and promote skin and coat health.
Pure Hemp’s CBD Pet Drops use the same CBD isolate as their tinctures for humans. Available in a single 250mg strength, each full dropper contains 5mg of CBD. Drops should be applied twice daily, administered directly to your pet’s mouth, or sprinkled in their food.
Pure Hemp’s CBD Pet Treats come in a 30-count bag and contain 5mg of CBD each, mixed with calming valerian root, ginger root, and passion flower. Pure Hemp recommends one treat for pets weighing less than 15 pounds, and two for those over 15 pounds, limited to two servings daily.
Pure Hemp’s CBD Pet Sprays offer a quick way to administer CBD to your pet, without turning them off with a hempy flavor. Since each spray offers a lower dose of CBD, you can also achieve more precise dosing with the sprays than with their pet tinctures. These can be sprayed directly into your pet’s mouth or onto their food. The CBD Pet Sprays come in 4 formulas, with different concentrations of CBD and additional ingredients that target different conditions:
- Pet Food Spray: This bottle contains 100mg of CBD, while a serving size of 6 sprays contains 3.5mg of CBD. Pure Hemp recommends 2 sprays for pets under 25 pounds, and 4 sprays for those weighing over 25.
- Anti-Stress Pet Spray: This bottle contains 60mg of CBD. Each serving size of 6 sprays includes 1.5 mg of CBD, 50mg of SunTheanine, and 20mg of GABA to relieve anxiety.
- Joint Pain Pet Spray: This bottle contains 60mg of CBD. Each serving size of 10 sprays includes 1.5mg of CBD and 200mg of Turmacin (an ingredient derived from turmeric to alleviate joint pain).
- Health & Wellness Pet Spray: This bottle contains 60mg of CBD. Each serving size of 6 sprays includes 2mg of CBD, 30mg of Potassium, and 150mg of hydroxycitric acid to relieve nausea and regulate stress.
Pure Hemp’s Pet Shampoo contains 20mg of CBD to help condition your pet’s coat, and reduce irritation or dryness. To use, measure out some of the shampoo and mix with water before working into a lather with your hands and applying to your pet’s fur.
Finding the best dose of CBD for your pet largely depends on their weight. For a detailed dosing chart, check out our guide to CBD oils for pets.
Our Take on Pure Hemp
Here’s a recap of the pros and cons of Pure Hemp. We understand some of these may matter more or less to you, so read below for more details.
|Extensive product selection of high-quality, mostly THC-free CBD oils, capsules, vapes, edibles, topicals, beauty and pet products in low to high strengths||Slow shipping speeds|
|Sourced from 100% organic, non-GMO, locally grown American hemp||The links to download third-party lab results were broken on a large number of product pages|
|Third-party lab tested||Unspecified ingredients in a few cases|
|Free shipping discounts available||Limited full-spectrum options|
|Flavored and unflavored versions available||Limited information on company leadership|
|Available for purchase online and in local retailers||Some products include natural and artificial sweeteners|
|Ships to all 50 states and worldwide||Unknown customer service hours|
Visit Pure Hemp via the link below:
Pure Hemp’s product selection is substantial. They have all the traditional offerings CBD users expect, like tinctures and capsules. They also have a wide variety of trendy CBD products like toothpicks, sprays, and facial masks.
Putting the “pure” in Pure Hemp, most of the company’s products are THC-free CBD isolates. Although, they do have a handful of full-spectrum tinctures, capsules, vapes, and topicals to suit those who prefer more cannabinoids with their CBD.
While Pure Hemp’s product selection includes a range of strengths, from low to high, their product selection is so varied and large, that it might be overwhelming to a first-time user of CBD. For that reason, it may be a better match for more experienced users of CBD, whether they enjoy taking CBD as part of a general wellness regimen or if they use CBD to help manage symptoms from a chronic health condition.
All of Pure Hemp’s CBD oils are extracted from 100% organic, pesticide-free, non-GMO hemp grown in the United States.
The company also takes care to simplify their ingredient list where possible. Although, in the case of topicals and many of the edibles, this may be simpler said than done. Many of the CBD edibles include both natural and artificial sweeteners, which may be a concern for some customers.
Pure Hemp provides a full ingredient list for a large number of their products, but not all. For instance, the bath bombs don’t list out any ingredients beside the amount of CBD.
Pure Hemp partners with Green Scientific Labs and Cannalysis Headquarters to test the potency and safety of their CBD products.
Each product page offers a link to download the third-party lab report, although some of the links were broken at the time of writing. However, the Certificate of Analysis for every single product is listed and available for download on their Lab Reports page.
While Pure Hemp is extremely transparent with their ingredients lists and third-party test results, there are a few areas for improvement. For example, they don’t specify the amount of CBD for many of their beauty products. Moreover, “PCR Hemp Oil” is listed in the middle of the ingredients list, which may suggest that these products don’t contain too high an amount of CBD.
One other cause for concern is that their CBD Anointing Oil contains 0.04% THC. This is just slightly above the federally legal limit of 0.03%, so you’ll want to check the laws in your state to ensure this product is legal where you live.
Pure Hemp offers unflavored and flavored versions of many of their products, so you’ll be able to find something you like—whether that’s unadulterated CBD tincture in all its hempy glory, or a more palatable mint-flavored tincture or flavorless capsule.
The company regularly hosts “sample parties,” where they perform user research on their flavors to ensure they taste good.
Ordering and Shipping Process
Pure Hemp ships to all 50 states and various worldwide locations. The company offers free shipping for orders over $75, $5.99 shipping for domestic orders totaling less than $75, and a flat $15 shipping rate for international orders.
Pure Hemp takes longer than most companies to ship out their orders, promising fulfillment within 5 business days of being placed (and an additional 2 to 7 business days after that for arrival). There is no option to upgrade to a faster shipping rate.
Despite the huge selection of products, the Pure Hemp website makes shopping easy. Visitors can navigate, filter, and search to find specific products. Each product page includes a link to the test result, a full list of ingredients, as well as an instructional video on how to consume the product.
The Pure Hemp customer service team is available via email, phone, and web form. Their hours are not listed.
Pure Hemp has a somewhat strict return policy. Returns must be initiated within 15 days of receiving the order, and the customer must cover the cost of return shipping. Damaged or defective items can receive a free replacement, but the customer service team must be contacted within 7 days to receive a full replacement. Refunds are processed within 3 to 6 business days.
If you’d like to purchase their products in person, you can find a store near you using their convenient store locator.
Pure Hemp describes affordability as a part of their mission, but at $0.09 to $0.16 per mg, their tinctures fall more around the industry average, cost-wise. As for their other products, the cost per mg varies widely, from $0.07 to over $3.00.
However, the company does offer free shipping for orders over $75, and runs regular flash deals with steep discounts. For example, at the time of writing, everything on the site was 50% off.
Ultimately, Pure Hemp’s true value is in the variety of their product selection. No matter what kind of CBD product you’re interested in, you’ll probably find it at Pure Hemp. You’ll also discover new ones you didn’t realize you needed, like CBD toothpicks or a Dead Sea Mud Mask.
Learn More About Pure Hemp
To learn more about Pure Hemp, we invite you to read our interview.